Friday, March 13, 2009

Rush Limbaugh: smart cookie

I am neither a robot nor a dupe. I have listened to radio commentator Rush Limbaugh for over 10 years. He has not forced me to vote one way or another. I don't agree with everything he says all the time, but I do share his conservative views and values. I believe this sentiment is shared by a majority of his 22 million listeners, and they all can't be Republicans.

Rush is a smart cookie, does his homework, is a marvelous historian. He is a champion of the American people and cheers for productivity, ingenuity and entrepreneurship. He truly loves this country and thinks we are all fortunate and blessed to live here.

Rush is not a politician, he is not seeking political office, and he is not the head of any political group. I would encourage folks to listen to him for a few days. Make up your own mind. His show is entertaining, informative and upbeat.

In the world of 24-hour news and talking heads, it is a pleasure to turn on the radio and listen to the "truth detector" every day.

Donna Lynn Scearce
Memphis

Source: Memphis Commercial Appeal

No comments: